We encourage you to report:
- Suspected theft or misuse of County property or cash
- False reporting of hours worked
- Submission of illegitimate vendor invoices
- Falsification of expense reimbursements
- Mismanagement of tax dollars
- Spending in excess of what is reasonable and necessary
- Violations of the County’s purchasing policy
- County worker injury or disability fraud
- Other suspected fraud or abuse
A fraud investigation is opened within 24 hours of receiving a tip. Status reports can be provided regarding your tip if you provide your name and contact information with this submission.
If you choose to remain anonymous, be assured that your complaint will receive the same attention as all tips receive.
Fraud & Abuse reporting extends only to Chester County government resources and activities. Any type of fraudulent activity involving private business or governmental agencies not related to Chester County should be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.